The following is a reverse chronological list of papers we have read:
- “Wayward Modeling: Population Genetics and Natural Selection” Bruce Glymour
- “Upper-Directed Systems: A New Approach to Teleology in Biology” Dan McShea
- “Type-Selection versus Token-Selection”
- “Testing for treeness: lateral gene transfer, phylogenetic inference, and model selection” Joel Velasco & Elliott Sober
- Martin Nowak, Corina Tarnita, and E.O. Wilson titled “The Evolution of Eusociality” along with some supplemental materials
- Lewontin, “The Apportionment of Human Diversity” and the second is A.W.F. Edwards, “Human genetic diversity: Lewontin’s fallacy”
- Neven Sesardic titled “Race: a social destruction of a biological concept”
- Peter Gildenhuys titled “An Explication of the Causal Dimension of Drift”
- Grant Ramsey titled “Drift as an Individual-Level Process.”
- “Species Are Not Uniquely Real Biological Entities,” by Brent Mishler.
- Darwinian Populations and Natural Selection Peter Godfrey-Smith
- “Functional homology and homology of function: biological concepts and philosophical consequences” by Alan C. Love.